Community pharmacy in Cambs and Peterborough
Welcome to our website, we hope you find it useful.
We represent all community pharmacies in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. On this website you will find a wealth of information about the services community pharmacies provide as well as news about our activities and events.
Please take the time to look around and don't forget to sign up for news updates from us - you can do this in a box at the bottom of this page.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Take a look at our handy checklist which provides you with lots of resources to help you become or maintain your HLP status
Latest PSNC News
Thursday, 24 January, 2019, 19.30 - 21:30
Holiday Inn, Lakeview Bridge Road, Cambridge, CB24 9PH
Wednesday, 30 January, 2019, 6.30pm - 9pm
Brampton Park Golf Club, Huntingdon, PE28 4NF
Wednesday, 6 February, 2019, 9.30am - 1.00 pm
Our tweets @cambs_lpc
- RT @Zainab_PSNC: A step by step guide to submitting audit has been created by @PSNCNews to clarify the process - deadline to submit is 30th…
- RT @CambsPboroCCG: Living well with #Diabetes courses starting in January in #Cambridge. Call 0300 300 0055 or visit https://t.co/AP3tMF4V…
- RT @HealthyPboro: THINK! research found that 58% of 800 drivers surveyed would have four or more drinks on a night out, and still sometimes…
- RT @HW_CAMBS: 50,000 older people across Peterborough and Cambridgeshire potentially might not have spoken to anyone today. Saying “Hello”…
- RT @PHE_uk: With many parts of England forecast to receive their first bout of cold this winter, we are urging people all over the country…