Take a look at our handy checklist which provides you with lots of resources to help you become or maintain your HLP status
Community pharmacy in Cambs and Peterborough
Welcome to our website, we hope you find it useful.
We represent all community pharmacies in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. On this website you will find a wealth of information about the services community pharmacies provide as well as news about our activities and events.
Please take the time to look around and don't forget to sign up for news updates from us - you can do this in a box at the bottom of this page.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Please take the time to watch this short video on GPhC revalidation.
Here is our winter newsletter. We hope you find it useful.
Latest PSNC News
Tuesday, 18 September, 2018, 9.30am - 4.00pm
Brampton Park Golf Club
Thursday, 20 September, 2018, 9.30am - 1.00pm
Fleet Centre, Peterborough
Tuesday, 25 September, 2018, 19.30 - 21:30
Holiday Inn, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SG
Our tweets @cambs_lpc
- RT @PSNCNews: Today is the last day that community pharmacy contractors can make their #QualityPayments declarations for the June review po…
- RT @NHSChoices: Measles can make you seriously ill. Young people need to contact their GP to make sure they are protected: https://t.co/lb…
- RT @PSNCNews: #PharmacyHour As the heatwave continues, pharmacy teams can use our infographic to share useful advice with the public https:…
- RT @CambsPboroCCG: New local group for people living with rheumatoid arthritis or juvenile idiopathic arthritis https://t.co/ANPmGHIuT3
- RT @PSNCNews: The average community pharmacy dispenses 87,000 prescription items per year #NHS70 #primarycare https://t.co/orNuO1vBpi