Community pharmacy teams from across the county have made some wonderful achievements over the past year in promoting and encouraging public health matters. We are going to celebrate these successes at our AGM and would love you to join us.
Community pharmacy in Cambs and Peterborough
Welcome to our website, we hope you find it useful.
We represent all community pharmacies in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. On this website you will find a wealth of information about the services community pharmacies provide as well as news about our activities and events.
Please take the time to look around and don't forget to sign up for news updates from us - you can do this in a box at the bottom of this page.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Take a look at our handy checklist which provides you with lots of resources to help you become or maintain your HLP status
Please take the time to watch this short video on GPhC revalidation.
Here is our winter newsletter. We hope you find it useful.
Latest PSNC News
Tuesday, 25 September, 2018, 19.30 - 21:30
Holiday Inn, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SG
Tuesday, 20 November, 2018, 9.30am - 4.00pm
Brampton Park Golf Club
Wednesday, 12 December, 2018, 9.30am - 4.00pm
Our tweets @cambs_lpc
- RT @CambsPboroCCG: Coming to @Cambridge_Uni next month? Want to know more about health support services available to you? Find out more abo…
- RT @PSNCNews: Thanks for joining our webinar to hear about our #PSNCCEO Simon Dukes’ plans for the future of community pharmacy. An on-dema…
- RT @CambsPboroCCG: We spend millions prescribing medication that can be bought from shops, supermarkets and pharmacies. Buy your own, if yo…
- RT @LeylaHannbeck: We have issued comprehensive advice about #NHS flu #vaccination service including a decision making flowchart on which v…
- RT @CambsPboroCCG: A lot of us are drinking more alcohol than we realise. So, we've teamed up with @Drinkaware to launch the #DrinkFreeDays…