Take a look at our handy checklist which provides you with lots of resources to help you become or maintain your HLP status
Community pharmacy in Cambs and Peterborough
Welcome to our website, we hope you find it useful.
We represent all community pharmacies in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. On this website you will find a wealth of information about the services community pharmacies provide as well as news about our activities and events.
Please take the time to look around and don't forget to sign up for news updates from us - you can do this in a box at the bottom of this page.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Here is our winter newsletter. We hope you find it useful.
Latest PSNC News
Tuesday, 15 May, 2018, 09.30 - 16.30
Best Western Heath Court Hotel, Moulton Road, na, Newmarket, Suffolk, UK, CB8 8DY
Tuesday, 22 May, 2018, 9.30am - 4.00pm
Brampton Park Golf Club
Monday, 25 June, 2018, 19.30 - 21:30
Holiday Inn, Lakeview Bridge Road, Cambridge, CB24 9PH
Our tweets @cambs_lpc
- RT @CambsPboroCCG: If you're worried about developing Type 2 diabetes, then don't leave it too late to get help. Having Type 2 diabetes can…
- RT @CambsPboroCCG: It's Bowel Cancer Awareness Month. Mainly affecting people over 60 (although can be younger) it is one of the most commo…
- RT @CambsPboroCCG: It’s Diabetes Prevention week this week and we are 100% on board! Certain groups of people are at risk of getting diabet…
- RT @PSNCNews: Getting to grips with GDPR: Where do I start? Let our Director of Operations and Support, Gordon Hockey, be your guide https:…
- RT @PSNCNews: Watch the on-demand version of our recent 'Complying with GDPR' webinar - it comes highly recommended! https://t.co/yTh3dkfqG…