We have lots of information on this offering this pilot service.
Community pharmacy in Cambs and Peterborough
Welcome to our website, we hope you find it useful.
We represent all community pharmacies in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. On this website you will find a wealth of information about the services community pharmacies provide as well as news about our activities and events.
Please take the time to look around and don't forget to sign up for news updates from us - you can do this in a box at the bottom of this page.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Quality Payment Scheme – let’s achieve together!
Find out more about our must-attend events
In order to achieve Healthy Living Pharmacy (HLP) level one status you must have at least one full-time equivalent health champion as part of your pharmacy team.
We have organised training sessions in order for this criteria to be met.
Need help with EPS2?
Find all the information you need here including details of which GP practices are already EPS2 live and which are soon to start using the system.
Our latest newsletter is now available. We hope you enjoy reading it Newsletter
Latest PSNC News
Thursday, 15 June, 2017, 19:00 - 21.30
Williams Wilson Lecture Theatre, Cripps Postgraduate Medical Centre, Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust, Cliftonville, Northampton, NN1 5BD
Thursday, 15 June, 2017, 19:30 - 21.15
West Norfolk Professional Development Centre, School House, Kilhams Way, King's Lynn, PE30 2HU
Tuesday, 19 September, 2017, 19:30 - 21.15
Holiday Inn, Lakeview Bridge Road, Cambridge, CB24 9PH
Our tweets @cambs_lpc
- RT @HealthyPboro: Not everyone who thinks about suicide will tell someone, but there are warning signs that we can all look out for. https:…
- RT @HealthyPboro: Find details of local services and what to do if a young person is experiencing a mental health crisis https://t.co/iGV9h…
- RT @HealthyPboro: Many of us know how to look after our physical health but we're less clued up how to do this for our mental health https:…
- RT @CambsPboroCCG: A roundup of all local NHS services open on Bank Holiday Monday tomorrow, don't think that A&E is your only choice https…
- RT @PSNCNews: There's an important #PhAS update affecting all contractors receiving PhAS payments - find out more here: https://t.co/DJbhht…