Come and work with us – LPC Support Officer vacancy
Job title: Support Officer
Location: Maxwell Road, Peterborough with regular travel across the county. Access to an appropriately insured vehicle is essential.
Hours: 30 per week – working pattern can be flexible
Salary: Circa £15,600 per annum
Reporting to the Executive Officer, the post holder will primarily support community pharmacies in the delivery of local services.
- To work with the Executive Officer to agree a programme of activities to support pharmacies with service delivery
- Arrange appointments for pharmacy visits
- To gather relevant information and record accurately
- Represent LPC priorities and engage pharmacy teams around key LPC messages
- Minute taking at bi-monthly committee meeting
- Administration work
- Experience of working within community pharmacy
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Self-motivated and capable of independent working
- Well organised
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to motivate individuals and teams
- Understanding of data monitoring and evaluation
- Full driving license
LPC will provide laptop and phone.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, 27 October 2018.
If you would like an informal chat about the role please contact Rita Bali on 07723622472.